We’re hiring a construction project manager
Due to growth and expansion, Riverside Homes, LLC is seeking a Construction Project Manager. Construction Project Managers at Riverside Homes:
- Schedule construction trade firms to construct new homes within established build times
- Solicit construction trade firm bids, analyze and compare them, and execute contracts for services using established methods
- Inspect the work of construction trade firms using company construction detail and installation guidelines and provide appropriate feedback to construction trade firms
- Review and update contract documents such as Community Specifications and Scopes of Work
- Review and provide feedback for new house plan development
- Collaborate with the Quality Control Department to ensure completed homes meet Riverside Homes requirements
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure subdivisions are in superior condition and are visually appealing at all times; especially in preparation for weekends
- Lead safety efforts within an assigned subdivision
Our Construction Project Managers spend most of their time in the field. You must have a reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
The job requirements for the Construction Project Manager position include:
- Demonstrated residential, production home construction management experience
- The ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a wide assortment of personality types, individuals from different cultures and company employees ranging from peers to executives; if you’re the type of person who gets mad easily, this is not the position for you
- A comfort level using smart phones and laptop computers to work remotely from a job site
- Intermediate aptitude in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; we do not require specific construction scheduling program expertise, but knowledge of these programs is certainly useful
- A college degree is helpful, but not required
This position offers a bi-weekly salary of $2,693.00 (annualizes to $70,000.00 over a 26 pay period work year). The base salary can be adjusted depending on experience. Also offered are discretionary bonus opportunities, gas, auto and phone allowances, medical and dental insurance benefits with premiums that are 100% employer paid for Riverside Homes employees, paid time off (vacation, sick and holiday), a 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability insurance and other benefits.
Interested candidates may submit resumes and cover letters by replying to [email protected]. When submitting your cover letter, please address the job requirements above and include your salary expectations.
Resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered. Resumes from staffing companies and recruiters will not be considered unless a contract is in place to fill this specific position. Riverside Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
← Back to news